Instagram!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The day I became Mrs Soi.

The night before my ROM, I couldn't sleep well. My brain couldn't stop thinking about what's going to happen the next day. I woke up at 8 ish the next morning, thank goodness I didn't have puffy eyes and face! Make up, dress up and hair do took me about an hour. With just a small pack of Dutch Lady chocolate milk, I got out to fetch my family from Crystal Crown Hotel to Thean Hou temple.

Still got time to camwhore before heading out!

I guess it was a good day afterall. The registration area was hoarded by loads of people, people mountain people sea! I thought we would need to wait for some time, but the numbers kept going and I had to go in 20 minutes earlier than my scheduled time. Everybody had arrived already, except all my friends =( I WAS SO SAD! The day before I realised I had more than 20 people attending my ROM and I thought it was a little too much for me to handle. But on that day none of my friends were there yet, I got so anxious I started texting my friends to step on their paddle, fast! After we got into the room for our vows, thank God we needed to wait for the registrar. My friends made it before the vows and rings were exchanged *sigh in relief*

Waiting waiting waiting.

With sis.

After all the procedures were done, we then took photos around the temple under the hot burning sun. Gosh, it was so hot we were sweating like pigs. But better than pouring rain with thunder storm though.

I really wanna thank everyone who came to my ROM, despite the hot weather. It was my day but thank you for enduring the crazy weather and be there to give me your blessings =) And also to those who texted me and sent me their wishes either via Whatsapp, SMS or Facebook. My utter gratitude from the bottom of my heart =)

Here are some of the photos taken on that day by Alvin's brother, thank you for the photos! Will upload the whole batch in my Facebook soon. But my friends have already tagged me all the photos taken by them. All looked so lovely!

Signing the papers that bound us for life.

The rings!

Making the vow.

Mama Alvin looked so happy.

I now pronounce you husband and wife!

Make up of the day.


Face: Laneige
Eye make up: L'oreal, Maybelline
and Marjolica Majorca
Contact lens: Maxim
Brow: Empro
Lips: Maybelline


Hair piece: Diva
Dress: Egete from Korea
Handbag: Salvatore Ferragamo
Heels: Charles and Keith
Necklace: A gift from my late grandpa to my mother
on her wedding 30 years ago (nostalgic)

Ain't Alvin looked handsome?! I helped him to pair his outfit =)

Nails by One Kuku Nail Parlour. Yes, I purposely asked
the manicurist to give a different design for the ring finger ;)

Finally I can reveal my wedding ring! Solitare 0.3 carat diamond accompanied by a swirl of 16 small diamonds with white gold band. Fuan Kee said why on earth I took photos of the diamond ring with my phone, it doesn't do any justice to the sparkle of the diamond. Ok fine =_= I will take with a proper DSLR with professional lighting props, very soon.


Our rings =)


And last but not least, videos! To my friends who missed out my ROM, here you go =) Taken by Alvin's friend, Kieng with iPhone and edited by me with Windows Movie Maker, amateur level =)





Next week I'll be taking my wedding photoshoot, super anxious! I still haven't finalize my photoshooting location! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both families finally have met and THANK GOD everything went well *phew* Will be sending the dowries all the way back to Ipoh 2 days after my photoshoot. Will be updating again =D

2 comments:

  1. gam dong!!!!!!!! very happy for u!!! Congrat again!
    wish u 幸福快乐!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwwwww..ur video makes me wanna T_T ... lucky i watched it at home,not at shop... otherwise,would be REALLY embrassing when customers suddenly walk in and my eyes were watery !!

    ReplyDelete