Instagram!

Monday, May 21, 2012

I haz red hair.

I went to the salon yesterday to colour my hair. Wanna look vava-voom for my ROM and wedding photoshoot. So I wanted something lighter this time. My hair is probably the most stubborn object on me (besides my blackheads). Whenever I dye my hair the colour has super difficulty to absorb in. As in my hair has it's mind on it's own to block it out. I thought maybe my hair hates goldish brown, so every time I pick that colour, it won't come out.

This time I opted for reddish brown. Red makes skin look healthier and fairer while blonde makes people look pale, especially without make up. After the salon people took off the towel after washing off the hair dye, I was like...

HOLY MARY JOSEPH!!!!!

The first picture that came into my mind was Jean
from X-men!

I told the salon guy that I find it too red. He told me the red colour won't stay long. Sooner or later it will fade to orange, and then brown.

ORANGE???!!!!!!!

LIKE THIS?!


Imagine I have orange hair for my wedding photoshoot! THE HORROR!!!! I had fragments of horrible pictures scrolling in my head! GAU MENG AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Enough with the irrelevant photos =___=

I looked fab =_=

Doing some treatment after hair dye to repair the follicles.

Final result.

Picture taken under white light.


Picture taken under natural light. Damn red!

I hope I won't look too lala for my wedding =___=

7 comments:

  1. The new color looks good. It's a copper red shade, so yeah it will eventually fade to orange. So don't be lazy (happened to me a lot), use color shampoo, conditioner, mask & serum.

    Btw, not everyone have the confidence to carry red. So you go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I don't wan orange hair for my wedding! D=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is one of the colours which fades the quickest compared to the blonde/ash/etc! You look great so please do take care of it.. cut back on the number of washes and do use a colour treated shampoo to make it last.

    btw you look nice with a middle parting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice la ur hair color. no worries. i like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantik laaa....!! jangan takut ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfectly fine! My red hair lasted me one week though (using normal shampoo) :D u prolly need some investment in colour shampoo

    ReplyDelete