Instagram!

Monday, May 7, 2012

The White Dress.

There is always a secret in every girl that her dream is to see herself in a wedding dress. It's like the happiness of her life is sewn out in a dress, each and every details on the dress represent the hopes and dreams she has. I guess it's all the Disney cartoons we used to watch as a child, that we wish to wear that beautiful dress and transform into a princess, being whisked away by her prince charming.

I had a second trip to My Dream Wedding yesterday for gown fitting. We sat down to talk to the consultants first regarding the venue of our photoshoot, the concept and the look and feel that we are looking for in our photoshooting. After some brief discussion, the consultant decided to pick some airy gowns for me since the places that I chose are mainly nature oriented.

At first I thought I got to browse and pick for the dresses from the rack myself. But to save time and avoid the indecisive of woman, the consultant chose about 8 gowns for me to test and took photo for each and every gowns I tested. After that they loaded the photos in the computer and let me chose from there instead of hoarding their space with the gowns. I guess I watched too much movies, they are so misleading!

But nonetheless I enjoyed the process =) Though I prefer to try on all the gowns in the shop XD
Below are the dresses that I chose for my pre wedding photoshoot!

I love this lace chiffon mermaid wedding dress.
Sophisticated and elegant.

The back gave me that perfect silhouette.

I would prefer a black sash on this dress,
like Vera Wang. Now it looks a bit blank.

Long train! Me like!

I LOVE THE BACK OF THIS DRESS!!!!!!

I was struggling between this ribbon dress with the long train dress. I like the back of the ribbon dress so much, but I want a dress with long train. Sharon said since I've chosen the mermaid dress, I should have a long train dress for variety. I agreed. Wish I can transfer that ribbon on to the long train dress!!!!

As for the evening gown, I chose a can can dress. SHO CUTE! I looked like a Barbie princess (except the blonde hair). But the consultant didn't save that photo into my thumbdrive, CISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something like this without the shoulder drape.

The consultant saved this photo instead.
Which is the wrong dress.

According to Sharon, this dress looked like bridesmaid.

Sharon said this kinda simple long dress can be worn any time during dinner or functions. Wedding is a once in a lifetime event, we should go all out and choose some OTT gowns! Thank God I have a girl friend to give me some valuable advise. Alvin just said "Up to you, up to you" whenever I asked for his opinion =____= She also asked if I was the one who chose the evening gowns, because all the gowns are in pink! LMAO!

After deciding on all the stuff, the consultant gave us a list of "Do's and Don'ts" The highlighted one is hilarious. 

Touch up artists' nightmare. THE HAIR!!!!!!

Sharon and I camwhoring with the giant mirror!

Busy woman took some time off her schedule
to kepoh at my gown fitting.

The mirror in the lift made us look so slim!
How can I not take a picture!
#Note Alvin holding the lift door
opened while we camwhored, LOL!

They will be altering the gowns according to my size so I will be going back again for another final fitting on a day before the photoshoot day. Can't wait to test the Swavroski crystal gowns for my actual wedding day! Guess that one will need to wait until August or September =(

Alvin asked why they took my photos during my gown fitting and nobody bother to take his when he tested his tuxedo, poor thing. 

Nah! The one and only photo of the groom in his tux!

No comments:

Post a Comment