Instagram!

Monday, November 5, 2012

A night to remember.

Oh shit! I forgot to blog about my Hens Night =_= It was held a week before my wedding but because I was so hyped up about the wedding itself, I forgot to post about it. Sorry!

First of all, I prefer to call it Bachelorette Night instead of Hens Night. I know most people call it Hens Night. But I just don't get it. Why guys get to call it Bachelor Night which sounds so much cooler, and we girls get the name Hens Night? Hens??

Pok! Pok! Pok!

If that's the case, the guys should call their party Cock Night, wth! We did it with style, so let's just stick with Bachelorette Night. So much classier and cooler. We don't go around laying eggs and flapping our chicken wings.

It was organized by my bestie, Manda of course. I was pre-amp to dress as sexy as possible. Then I knew I was going to be forced to do something real bad, in public =_= That's what Bachelorette Night is for anyway, embarassing the bride to do silly stuff in public. I wore my brand new Kebaya inspired black lace bodycon dress with red velvet heels. Just in case you think Kebaya lace sounds old fashion and boring, let me enlighten you. The sexiest sight is not bare it all with skimpy skirts and dresses. It's the you see it but you don't.

Sharon came over to fetch me at about 7.30pm. I think she was glad that I asked her to fetch me, so she could make me drunk real bad =_= We headed to The Hill and I was welcomed with pink balloons, tiara, scepter and a "Bride-to-be" sash. LOL! So cute! Didn't expect all these, I thought it would be just a simple get together dinner!


Always ready for the camera!

The food was even served to me by Eeva, LOL! Truly a diva at full mode that night!


With all the girls.

After having our stomach filled up. The girls decided to switch venue for the games. They said the place is too quiet and the crowds are too little O_o Holy fook!

The last picture before I was whisked to Bar Madrid.

The staff that served us presented me with a special drink, specially mixed for my special night. I asked him what is the name of the drink, his answer gave me a huge laugh. It's called "You die lar later". How random.

This is my last sober picture. The power of "You die lar later".

And also thanks to the play cards Eeva bought.

First game of the night. WTF!
 (picture courtesy of Sharon, taken from her Facebook)

Don't even ask what I did with the banana in condom, dont.
 (picture courtesy of Kelle, taken from her Instagram)

=_______=
 (picture courtesy of Hooi, taken from her Instagram)


Few hours later, the amount of embarrassment.
 (picture courtesy of Eeva, taken from her Facebook)

I have a lot more photos and videos. But what happened on that night, stay on that night. Don't ask me what I did. Case closed =____=

Let's get back to the more decent side of that night. Here are some pretty polaroids I took.

The happy me.

We nearly had a wardrobe clash! Same black lace. But mine is a dress, Kelle's is a top.

With the lovely Paige that never say no to me.

And of course, the organizer, the host, the secretary, the supervisor, the bestie.

The evil mastermind, Eeva.

The babysitter of the night, Sharon.

I've never seen Hooi wore so sexily O_o

Group pic at The Hill.

Group pic at Bar Madrid with all my Dare Cards.

Super love this shot! All the girls carrying the tipsy me!

The night was still young, so the babysitter and I went to Zouk for the 3rd round! I didn't know how I did it =_= I was already tipsy toe after the 2nd row, doing all sorts of funny things inside Sharon's car. But yet I still managed to whisk into Zouk elegantly in my heels and dress.

After 2 hours, I left the club with wobbly legs and sweating all over. We sat on the rocks in front of the club for a breather. And  I could vaguely remember a drunk guy wearing a red pants, with his shirt off shouting and screaming at our direction. Hilariously threw some dried leaves and shouted "You think I'm scared? Bring it on! Come one!" WTF! =_= Of all things he threw to pick up a fight, he threw dried leaves =_=||| Sharon said that moment when we were looking at the drunk dude, I looked like Jacky Chan meme, without the hands because I was too lembik to lift my hands. LOL!

Like this?

No drunk is drunk enough when it comes to pictures!

That night was the first time I got home SO early. 5am! And don't make me start about the hangover.



No comments:

Post a Comment