Instagram!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I ♥ Oops! J

Looks like all my friends are cheering and bombing fireworks after I resurrected myself back to blogging! Muahahaha! Guess I've gone MIA long enough until everyone is missing my presence in the blogging world XD Nyahhh!!!!!

Last week was a lazy week. After holiday-ing for more than week for Chinese New Year, we came back to work for another 4 days and it was holiday again for us on Friday! It was the Birthday of Islam's Prophet Muhammad.

So on Thursday evening after work at 6pm I met up with Hooi Hooi for a pampering manicure and pedicure session at Damansara Uptown. I just signed up for a package, only RM50 for one session of manicure and pedicure! What a steal! The nail salon is called THE BEAUTY AVENUE and they're using non other than Jolin Tsai's new nail polish range, Oops Jealous!
At first I wanted black color for my nails. I saw a black color in matt finishing nail sample in their color chart. It's not like any other nail colors that have the glossy finishing, but it's totally matt (like the Batman mobile black!) no gloss or shine. Thus it looks very special and new. But too bad they don't have it in their store, so I opt for the chili red, the reddish red they have.
Check out the cute nail polish's round bottle and glittery bling bling cap =)

And here is the end result of my nails! Sexayyyy!!!!!
Pimp my toes! Cute! Super bling! The glitter in the nail polish is not too big, it's just right in the size like glitter powder. Hence making the nail color looks very shiny and glamorous. Paired with my cute pink heels with gold heart pendant, gorgeous!!!!Whoring my sexy red nails with my new ring in rose gold and white gold with a tiny itsy bitsy teeny weeny little diamond XPAnother camwhore photo of me regardless of the nail polish ^^
Don't worry, I'm not going to bug you with another one.
Oklar, maybe another one.
I know you can't get enough me (or I shall say I can't get enough of myself XP )

2 comments:

  1. Your toenail colors are SOOOO gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! XD Lets do it together when you are here next time!

    ReplyDelete