Instagram!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hazeline Snow, next girl's best friend (besides diamond ♥)

After 2 sessions of facials with all sorts of canggih machines, my face is finally recovering =) During CNY, I had pimples and clogged pores all over my face. I went for facial afterwards and top up my monthly facial with the help of some machines. It did got better. But because of my curiosity of trying new products, my colleague gave me a sample of an essence that fights oily skin, my skin got allergic and had a bad reaction towards the product. It got red, itchy and white dots started to pop out from my skin, EVERYWHERE ON MY FACE!!!! Whenever I tried to get rid of them, they will grow back double...or triple!

The consultant at Adonis checked my skin and said I definitely had skin allergy. The beautician that helped me to extract the white stuff off my skin said those are not oil seeds....but puss!!!!

OMFG!!!! PUSS IN MY FACE!!!!!!!! NNOOOoOoooOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!

After the facial, I left the salon with my face as red as baboon's skin and it was so swollen and inflamed due to the extraction. I looked like a distorted monster for 2 days...

Today is the 3rd day, and I finally can see my skin getting back to the normal condition it used to be. Only with a few tiny white dots here and there and some reddish uneven skin tone. I got back to the ancient time where people splat a thick amount of Hazeline Snow on the skin and let it work it's magic on the skin flaws. IT WORKS!!!!! ALL HAIL TO HAZELINE SNOW!!!! HURRAYYYYYY~!!!!!!

Get yourself armored with a bottle of Hazeline Snow in your house for any emergency case. Pimples or acne scars, just dab a thick amount of this cream on the spot and wake up to a big change! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I used to use Hazeline Snow in my teens, but not as magical as u described.. maybe my skin thick..

    ReplyDelete