Instagram!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little i-City.

I had the most horrible week! First I was suffering sudden gastric pain, then some funny thingy happened inside my stomach and I had diarrhea, and half way doing my business in the toilet, I realized my period came! OMFG!!!!! Can you handle all the tummy pain at the same time?!

And if that's not enough, I was down with fever right after that =________________=

I had to take 2 days medical leave and rot at home, hospitalizing my tummy on my sick bed.

MARCH IS CERTAINLY A CURSED MONTH!!!!!!!

AND NOT TO FORGET THE DOTTED FACE I HAD EARLIER THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAGICCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to shower with Pamelo's leave, flowers and burnt praying papers!!!! Bad aura go! Good chi come! Uhmmmmm~~~

In another happier news, here are the pictures I took at i-City, Shah Alam. A friend of mine told me that there is this place lighten up with millions of LED lights and it was quite a magnificent view at night. Out of curiosity as a person that is always on the go to see new things and most of all, snapping pictures, Alvin and I drove more than half an hour to Shah Alam and here is the beautiful Korean looking i-City during the dusk hour.

And in case you are a direction dummy like myself, click HERE for the location map!

Romantically beautiful! It looks like the bicycle strolling scene in Winter Sonata!

Peekaboo Alvin!

Beautiful Cherry Blossom

There are even LED lights in each and every flower of the trees O_0 I wonder how much they paid for the labor fee.

And as usual, Alvin busy taking pictures with his second wife/concubine/mistress =___=

I mengamok and dragged him under the tree to camwhore with me with my digital camera. DSLR is too heavy for camwhores, cheh!

i-City during day time.

i-City during night time.

It was indeed very bright and colorful at night, kids were so happy and amused with the view they shout and ran in excitement, hahaha. Kids.

And if you are thinking to pay a visit to the twinkle twinkle little i-City after being captivated by the beautiful pictures I took *roll eyes* Too bad lar, the last day for you to catch a glimpse of the LED lighten city was last week, 17th of March. Maybe the Chinese New Year theme was removed, and they have something new to showcase. Am not sure. You up for it to drive all the way there to try your luck?

2 comments:

  1. Jaw-dropping gorgeous!! The kids would love going there! Too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, choice look progressive for more related articles without delay as its anecdote of my pick topic to read.

    ReplyDelete