Instagram!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BFF : Ban Foto shangri-la Forever

I'M SO F**KING MADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this post is super long and some of you might be either too busy or lazy to read.

IT'S OK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ, BUT PLEASE BAN FOTO SHANGRI-LA!!!! DO NOT BOTHER TO SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AT A SHOP THAT DOESN'T APPRECIATE THEIR CUSTOMER!!!

So here's the looooooonnnnnnngggggggggggggg granny story:
I bought a Fujifilm Instax Mini from Foto Shangri-La at 1 Utama and the camera turned out to be not functioning well. I took the camera back to the shop and the sales person helped me to send the camera back to Fujifilm Service Center for repair.
After a week, I called the shop to check on the update of my camera and they said they just sent my camera to the service center YESTERDAY. WTF! They left my camera in their shop and rot there for a week first then only sent it back to the service center?!
Ok, fine. I WAIT!
After 2 weeks, no news. I called them back. They said they will call the service center the next day to check on the status and will get back to me.
On the next day, I didn't get any phone call from them so I decided to give them a call again to send my regards to their papa and mama. A female staff attended me and she was very rude with her manners+sibeh horrible broken English (obviously a young teenager that has a big zero in her working experience). Whatever that I asked her she just answered me with a simple "don't know" as if she is not interested in attending her customers. She said she didn't know anything because she is not in charge, so I asked her to pass the call to the person in charge and she gave me a shocking reply that no sales person dare to do:
Bitch: He don't want to talk to you.
Me: (shocked) How can you say like that to your customer? Your customer want to talk to your colleague and you said he doesn't want to talk to me?
Bitch: I don't know, he said he don't want to talk to you lar!
Me: What kind of service is this?
Bitch: I don't know.
MY FACE,EARS,NECK AND MOST OF ALL MY BRAIN GOT SO HOT AND RED I SHOOT THE JUICE OUT OF HER VAJAYJAY AND SLAMMED THE PHONE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!!
After ranting all out on Alvin, Eeva and Hooi like as if they're my punching bags, I called back the shop to find out that bitch's name, VIVIAN. Note this name: V-I-V-I-A-N from Foto Shangri-la at 1 Utama! If you come across this person in the future (that is if she is still working there), please do me a huge favor, land your fist on her face for me!!!!
Ok, so the curious staff asked me why I wanted to know her name so badly. I told him what happened and wanted to file for a complain at the headquarter. Of course, to protect their own asses he apologized to me and said he will settle everything for me including getting back my camera ASAP. I didn't want to deal with this stupid shop anymore, so I've called the Fujifilm service centre earlier to check on my camera, which was confirmed DEAD, a new camera will be replaced for me. But they ran out of pink and only had brown color =__________=
But the shop person kept bugging me to let them handle the matter for me as an apology. Telling me all sorts of excuses like the service centre is very far, let their despatch person help me to collect the camera. I was like..." I DON'T CARE IF THE SERVICE CENTRE IS AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE, I RATHER WALK THERE THAN GOING BACK TO YOUR SHOP AGAIN!!!!"
And WALAAAA!!!!! They got so scared with me blasting in the phone they asked me to go to go back to their shop to collect a new camera, they happened to have pink camera in their shop (lucky them).
I was expecting to cause a scene at the shop when I went to collect the camera. But to my utter disappointment, I stepped in to the shop, passed them the receipt, they brought out a new camera for me and THAT'S IT! No apology, no questions, no free voucher, NOTHING!!! Is that what you're going to treat your customer after pissing them off???
I got a phone call from the Foto Shangri-la headquarter the next day after they read my complain email as long as the Great Wall of China, they requested me to tell them in details about the matter (which is weird because I think my email is very detailed already and I was basically repeating to him again what I mentioned in the email =_= ) He apologized, asked me to keep supporting them because they have many other branches around Malaysia. And this was what I said to him : IF THIS IS WHAT I'M GETTING FOR SPENDING MONEY AT YOUR SHOP, I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS KIND OF SERVICE, THAT'S IT, NO MORE, THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME!
Talk about pissing off a woman! Especially a woman like me!
The camera that I need to have my blood pressure rise to the max to get it!
And I even custom made stickers to decorate the polaroid pictures!

3 comments:

  1. WAHAHA....... K.A.W.A.I.I
    i love al those polaroid images!!!!!

    i wan a Fujifilm Instax Mini too la!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my lens from there before.
    Never really interacted with them. If I did, I probably would have slap the girl there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask Fann to pull her hair while you slap her kao kao!

    ReplyDelete