Instagram!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm getting old.

How do I know that I'm getting old? Simple.

10 things to prove Britney's "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman' is not my song anymore. Because I'm ALREADY a woman riding in her car going 120km/h chasing her dreams!

Then: Flat straight hair like chopsticks!
Now: It's all about volume, baby!

Then: Cute fluffy bags or cheapo pvc bags from the flea market.
Now: Bags at least with brands and good quality so it lasts! Now I hunt for Victoria Secret, Charles and Keith...if I have the extra, I aim for Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Coach.

Then: Colorful T-shirt with cartoon character prints on it.
Now: More feminine dresses and most of all my favorite, leggings!

Then: Sneakers and lala looking flats.
Now: Sky scrapper stilettos.

Then: Buy me cute plush toys and I'll be over the moon.
Now: Don't even think I'll lift the corner of my lips if you don't have diamond or white gold (platinum will be the best, but rose gold will be good too)

Then: A cute boyfriend to bring me out for movies and dates.
Now: Look doesn't matter, treat me nice and have what it takes to secure me financially and emotionally for the future...because wedding bells are ringing in my head already!

Then: Stay at home to online and play computer games.
Now: Pamper myself with facials, manicure/pedicure or massage after work!

Then: "Who cares, I'll go with the flow."
Now: It's all about responsibility.

Then: Just a simple cleanser and moisturizer.
Now: Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer, Serum, Masks and the list goes on.

And most of all....

Then: I could sit for hours on the floor without getting the sensation of 10,000 squads of ants biting my legs.
Now: Backache everyday after sitting the same position for just half an hour!

3 comments:

  1. hey, ur title-- is like reminding me tat i m goin to b older one mor yer soon la... T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yiii, out of the 10 things i almost checked all of them =.= i dowannnnn lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't deny the fact that age is catching up!

    ReplyDelete