Instagram!

Friday, April 23, 2010

New member in the family!

PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE NEW MEMBER TO JOIN IN THE FAMILY!

LOMOGRAPHY "GOLDEN HALF" !!!!

After getting myself the Fujifilm Instax Mini, I fell in love with these toy cameras! Nowadays digital cameras have overcome all the film cameras. The convenience of checking out the quality after taking the pictures are so overwhelmed, people don't buy films anymore as it is too risky and expensive. You need to spend money to develope the pictures in order to see the results. But for digital camera, you just click, check and delete.

Everyone store pictures in the computer nowadays and post them up in Facebook or any other websites to share with friends. And so films have become a long gone history. But it is the feeling of holding the pictures and sharing with your friends that ignite the memories. Do you have the feeling of warmth and love when you receive an e-card compared to a real card posted to you with stamps and the sender's handwriting on it?

Therefore I got myself a polaroid, the anticipation of seeing the picture instantly after whoring out with your friends are so fun! Seriously!

And it has been a century since I develope real pictures out of films. So I got myself a lomography camera! Why buy a normal film camera since I already got digital cameras, I might as well buy a film camera that gives me the special effect! After browsing through websites and months of thinking, I chose the Golden Half. Why? Because it's a half frame camera! That means you buy a roll of film that has 36 frames, but the pictures you get in the end has 72 frames! Still don't get what I mean? 2 pictures in 1 piece of photo! "Tei Tou Lan!"

Picture courtesy of theclickshop.net

There are 6 patterns to choose from, but I chose the colorful "Telepathy".

Look how small it is in Alvin's palms!

Can't wait to try out this camera, will post up the pictures as soon as I finish the films and develope them! =)

People collect designer bags and shoes, I collect cameras that capture moments and restore memories =)

4 comments:

  1. i wan my digital cam bac!!!! n i wan the polaroid too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooi~ u still wan the spy camera? i can get one for you at rm2000. hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't put salt on her wound lar, her heart is bleeding already >_<

    ReplyDelete