Instagram!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

我爱他轰轰烈烈最疯狂, 我的梦狠狠碎过却不会忘

His sense of emptiness lingered in his car
The wind in the subway was heavier than the memories
The whole city was waiting for me
But there was still a relationship drifting along

The only regret was on the day he left
The tears from my eyes could not be stopped
If that moment happens again I will not cry
To let him know that I could move on

I loved him truly, madly, deeply
My dream was relentlessly broken but it won't be forgotten
I believed that the future was tomorrow because of him
No matter how bad it turned out, I wasn't willing to wake up

I loved him but I was stumbling into despair
My heart was deeply hurt but will not forget
We no longer belong to this place
It used to be heaven, but now an absurdity

Even if there were still regrets,but so what?
I was hurt, felt the pain and realized, but will it change anything?
We once relied on each others shoulder
But now we just wander alone in a sea of strangers

I loved him truly, madly, deeply
My dream was relentlessly broken but it won't be forgotten
Couldn't escape hurting each other as love became deeper
The deeper the dependence, the further the absence
How should we love?


----

'Everyone needs to fall down once or twice in their lives to grow up,
so it's ok to fall. Just make sure you stand up on your feet again with a smile."

3 comments:

  1. r u watching tat tw drama by vaness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, but i wan >_< will get from u! i can relate myself with this song (u know what i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yala.. i knw wat u mean la...hehe

    ReplyDelete