Instagram!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

That time of the month.

I had horrible gastric since last Friday until Monday. All thanks to my colleagues. Lunch time is usually a pain in the ass for me, I literally have to beg them for lunch. Some will chill outside the office and some will stay at their desk doing their work even it's already 15 minutes passed lunch hour. They are either procrastinators or just pretending to be hardworking.

So last Friday I skipped my breakfast and waited for half an hour for them with my grumbling stomach. Plus the traffic jam and non existing parking, my grumbling stomach became numb and came tremendous pain of gastric. It was so bad, I think my stomach has inflammation because no matter I eat or not, it hurts. It lasted until Monday and I finally went to see the doctor. "Why wait til Monday?" my friends asked. Simple, I want MC! ^^

After the gastric subsided, came that time of the month! HOLY MACARONI! Gastric + period cramp, awesome! Been lying on the bed for 1.5 days like a corpse, feeling shitty and cranky. Wait, corpse doesn't have feeling =_=

Finally back to work today, with equal shitty feeling.

The best remedy to cure my mundane-ness, camwhore.


No comments:

Post a Comment