Instagram!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Behind the scene.

My pre wedding photoshoot was finally done! It was tiring and hot but nonetheless it was FUN! The photographer was quite experimental and he was very funny too, he kept cheering up our spirit since we were quite worn out after parading our OTT outfit under the sun for hours.

Here are some of the behind the scene photos.

The make up artist doing her magic.

I told her to emphasize on my eyes.

The make up artist did such a great job, I love love love the make up she did for me! She was doing my hair while chatting with me, seemed like she wasn't putting much effort. But when she was done and I looked into the mirror, I gasped! I didn't know my hair can be so beautiful!!!!!

She made it seemed so effortless!

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!!!!!!!

We had 2 locations for our photoshooting, our first stop was Lake Garden. It's a huge landscape in the middle of the city centre, nearby the Dataran Merdeka. It's a very beautiful garden with many breathtaking photo stops, and most of all the entrance fee is free! Hence many couple opt that place for their pre wedding photoshoot. On that day itself, we saw nearly 10 couples having their wedding photos captured there. It was like "Rombongan Hari Gambar Kahwin" wtf.

My first style for the photoshoot!

I felt so touched looking at myself in the mirror after the make up and hair. She made me looking like a Hong Kong beauty pageant T_T so pretty!!!! *perasan mode on*


Photo taken by the make up artist with her iPhone at Lake Garden.
Look at Alvin's leong pose! LMAO! The photographer said
his stiff poses looked like Robert zai! ROFL!


After this outfit, we changed to our casual wear, the cartoon t-shirt for the fun theme. Didn't manage to take any pictures with my phone =(

4 hours of photoshooting under the sun, we finally moved to our 2nd location, Sekeping Tenggiri! I was so looking forward to it! The place is beautiful! Especially the glass room that we booked. It's located upstairs and has an open air balcony =)

Sekeping Tenggiri house number,
it's so unique you won't miss it!

Our glass room!

We lied on that metal grill for photos, damn pain!

For the 3rd style, I wore the Princess Barbie pink gown, so I requested for a tiara. I wanted a bigger tiara with white flowers on it but Alvin gave me that urgh face =_= So I chose a medium size one. The make up artist curled my hair to give me a more feminine and princessy look.


Everyone said I looked like a doll, me like!

This photo looked like an album cover, so I added a title for it =P

Finally the last outfit, my favourite mermaid gown! The make up artist braided my hair and paired with a fascinator for a vintage look.

I love this style the most. Classy and vintage!

Trolling around between shooting.

I was lying on the edge of the pool.

By 8pm, it was finally a wrap! We were officially exhausted!!!! After fetching the photographer and make up artist back to My Dream Wedding, we finally had our first proper meal. We sustained the whole day with just bread T_T Since we already booked the glass room in Sekeping Tenggiri, we spent a night there. It's quite an open place so any noise outside it can be heard clearly inside. Being me, a person who can't sleep with noise, I had a restless night despite having a tiring day before that. FML.

Was so reluctant to undo the hair,
camwhore gao gao first!

Side.

Back. Amazing! How she did it?! 

Front.

Some photos of the beautiful Sekeping Tenggiri.

Please ignore the messy bed.


Open air shower room, kinky!

In the morning I had to stick to the wall to shower,
worrying people from elsewhere could see me!




The lazy guardian dog.

The front porch of the house.

That's all for the making of my pre wedding photoshoot! To my friends who will be taking theirs in the future, here are some tips for you:

1. Must bring slipper! You can wear heels for the photos but when you walk to other location, wear slipper! Wearing the gown is tiring enough, you don't want to sore your feet with heels!

2. Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated.

3. Face towels because you'll be sweating a bucket!

4. Hand fan or electronic hand fan, you'll need it =_= trust me.

5. Candies and snacks. Just in case you get hungry and the candies are to keep your sugar level well balanced.

6. Mosquito repellent.

7. Umbrella for shade, you can use it as one of the prop too.

8. Sleep well the night before the photoshoot.

9. Have some references ready for your photographer and make up artist. So they know what kind of style you like.

10. Just enjoy the process!

The photoshoot was on Friday and dowry day was on Sunday. We drove back to Ipoh with Alvin's family to send the dowry over. It was the most anxious event in my entire wedding preparation so far. Will blog about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment