Instagram!

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Beauty Regime.

I have been receiving compliments about my complexion lately. Trust me, I had my fair share of skin problems few years back. I used to have white heads, black heads and pimples all over my face. There was once I had severe skin sensitive, my face became reddish and white bumps filled with puss conquered all over my face! It was so itchy and painful because it was inflamed! It was then I started going for facials and invest in high end skincare products. Now I live by the mantra, "Cheap no good, good no cheap".

I would say my sister played a big part influencing me about skincare. She told me to start using anti-ageing products earlier, better to prevent than cure! She started using anti-ageing products in her early twenties!

Now I managed to maintain my skin condition, with the occasional pimples. My skin still tend to get oily by mid day. But thank goodness I have no sign of wrinkles and fine lines *touchwood*. There are only 1-2 tiny brown spots on my cheek.

So here is my skincare regime that helps to maintain my skin condition.

DAY TIME

My skin is considered oily and living in such humid country, I prefer to put lesser skincare products during the day to avoid my skin from looking like a frying wok.


Some people skip this step. They said they already wash their face, what's the point of toning. Trust me, toner makes a lot of difference. Just tone!


I can't live without this product. If they decide to discontinue this, I think I shall discontinue myself from living as well. This product helps to control my white heads, black heads and all the imperfection. This works wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than many many many many many many other high end brands that swear to control oil secretion. I swear by this product!




Even oily skin needs moisturizing. Just opt for a lightweight moisturiser like gel.


At my age now, eye care is very crucial! It's either you make it or break it by the time you hit 30!


Living at such hot country where the sun shines bright like a diamond, UV ray plays a huge part at skin darkening and aging. You won't see it now, but few years down the road you will see brown spots, wrinkles, fine lines and uneven skin tone, all thanks to the sun! So shield it like it's your precious!

NIGHT TIME

At night, it is when your skin rejuvenates itself and your cell renewal is at the most active period too. It is vital to apply all the necessities before you sleep so your skin can drink up all the nutrients while you sleep. Sleeping in air conditioned room, I opt for heavier skincare product.



Same, tone tone and tone.


Applying a pre essence boosts everything you apply afterwards by triple!


I put on this for the sake of finishing it. I seriously don't think it does any difference to my skin.


Like the rest of your face, your eyes need the TLC too. Your face deserves some serum, so are your lovely eyes!


I apply both of this together, they are called SUPER SERUM when combined together. A pump of each and mix well together before applying all over the face. I tend to skip moisturizer if I put these 2 serums.


If I skip the super serum, I will apply anti-ageing moisturiser.


Of course, eye care! I use the same eye care I put during the day.


If I have pimples, spots or pimple scars, I will apply these little helpers.

Pffftttt.....! Imagine I need to slap almost 10 products on my skin every night!!!! It's so tiring to be a woman!


No comments:

Post a Comment