Instagram!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A day in my life.

After sharing with you my beauty regime, let's go more in depth and share with you my daily routine during the weekday which I usually wake up in the morning unwillingly to work. If you think your days are mundane, you are not alone. Ordinary people going through ordinary lives, this is just part of life. Let me humor you with a day of my equally mundane life.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy....NOT!!!

Skincare and make up in the morning is a must, or shall I say mandatory. Going to work with a bare naked face is like...going out to the street naked.

Can't live without my trusty Cellnique Pro Sebum Gel.

After making up and dressing up, it's time to get into my car for a dreadful drive to work. The husband made me wear the seat belt for my bags. So it doesn't risk getting robbed and fall off the seat.

Hello kitty! Buckle up!

Morning traffic is not something that I look forward to.

Reached Uptown and went into the parking lot. I usually park at level 8 and every level has 2 floors. Everyday I need to turn 15 times to reach my parking spot =_= I wonder if I should pity myself or my tires.

Inside the parking lot.

I park at Uptown 7 and my office is at Uptown 2. That is like the other side of the square which is a 10 minutes walk. I wanted to walk in the morning as a small exercise but the sun isn't co-operating. So I usually take the shuttle van that takes people who go around Uptown.

Sneakily snapped a photo with sleepy people sitting quietly in the van.

Finally reached the office and the first thing I usually do isn't work. It's breakfast!

My healthy breakfast! Bananas and a gigantic burger!

Inside the gigantic burger are papayas! Ah-ha! The burger is just a container, cute right?!

Time to work! I have 2 computers. The iMac for design work.

The Windows computer for emails.

After a few hours of computer tapping, brain straining and drama fighting, it's lunch time! Sometimes I go out lunch with my colleagues nearby. Some other time when I feel fat I'll eat oats. 

Today is my fat day, so it's an Oat day.

 The company has recently started to implement breakfast and tea time catering in our office pantry. After another few hours of work, it's tea time!

Fresh Code is fruit juice without artificial sugar.

After another few hours, time to go home! I usually don't wait for the shuttle van to take me to the parking lot because the sun is not so glaring anymore and sometimes we have to wait like forever for the shuttle van because the driver snake at the parking lot, smoking and chatting. One day I shall take a photo of them snaking and send to the management!

That's me. Dressed prettily carrying a Hello Kitty backpack. So not age appropriate LOL.

Don't make me start about the traffic back home. Blood draining!

Salary day! Bills bills bills and more bills $_______$

Dinner prepared by mother in law.

A little bit of TV time with the husband before he goes off for his night jog.

When the husband is gone, laundry time. I'm a good wife.

Laundry and painting, I scored No.1 in the boring people list.

Painting accompanied by music is so....inspiring.

I always wait for the husband to get back before I sleep. I can't sleep in peace if I know he is not back. More cookie points for me! 12 something and he is finally back, time to hit the bed to prepare myself for another equally mundane day tomorrow.

Zzzzzzz.......


1 comment:

  1. Ooo I enjoy posts like these- what's in my bag, a day in my life, etc..

    How many PIYs have you done! Please have a post for them.. lol

    ReplyDelete