Instagram!

Monday, November 4, 2013

1st Wedding Anniversary.

I am officially married for a year. Can you believe it? I certainly don't. My wedding day is still so fresh in my memory I can hardly accept the fact that a year has passed by. The first year anniversary is very important, simply because it is THE FIRST. Our wedding rings are not similar. His is a band while mine is a solitaire diamond ring with a line of small diamonds at both sides.


So the husband got me an anniversary ring, the female version of his ring from the same range.

With engraving marking our first year together.

After ring shopping, we went to book ourselves a trip to Korea for next year Chinese New Year. Another huge KA-CHING!

You can see how stressed out the husband was from the way he devoured the chicken wings during our dinner, LOL!



We should have gone for a weekend getaway because our anniversary fell on Sunday. But instead, we just went out with friends till late on the eve of our anniversary and slept through Sunday morning. Nothing extra special for the rest of the day, just a nice simple dinner at Blu Med, The Gardens.


The place was almost empty and all ours!

Delicious chicken wings!

Braised whole chicken leg.

Spaghetti Bolognese.



The husband checking my newly polished wedding ring.



Us. After a year of marriage, and hopefully more to come.

Never let go.


And of course, last but not least my outfit of the special day. Love this dress from Viris Zamara, an aspiring designer from Bangkok. Bag from Michael Kors. Shoes from Vincci.


No comments:

Post a Comment