Instagram!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Silence.

Everyone knows that I'm a noisy person. Everywhere I go people can hear my voice. I was dubbed as the chatter box back at high school. Even at college I still talked and laughed like nobody's business. I remember once I told my friend I was unhappy, instead of concerning, she said "I don't believe." T__T

But believe it or not, there are times I prefer to keep quiet and have a silent moment all by myself too, It's like my emo switch is turn on. A wall will be built with a signage hanging on it saying "Go away! Don't talk to me!" I will just stay at home, watch tv, paint my nails and chill. Instead of getting wasted at clubs or bars.

I don't understand why some people can't live on their own. They need to be surrounded by friends all the time. If they're left alone, it feels like they lost one arm. Do you know that you can only truly understand and find out about yourself when you're all alone? It's like self enlightenment. Usually people who MUST be with someone are immature, clueless and dependable. Whilst I can eat and go shopping alone. Seriously! I can! I'm a Capricorn ;) I don't like to deal with pettiness. When I go shopping with a large group of friends, I will either have to wait for them, can't go to shops that I want to go cos they don't want to or I feel bad spending too long in a shop while my friends wait for me. So I rather go solo or with a friend or 2, less people less pettiness.

And don't make me start about organizing a trip for a huge bunch of people! It's a nightmare! People always ask me why I always go trip just me and Alvin. I'm definitely not being anti social, but you try organizing a trip for 10! You'll scream and pull your hair so hard you go bald! But unfortunately my friends like to leave the organizing task to me. Double stress!

Recently I've been very quiet, prefer to stay mute in the office with my earphone on, listening to music or streaming ghost stories. People says when you have your earphone on, it's a sign to people that you don't want to be disturbed. It's a whole different story here, people still come over to talk to me! I don't want to talk! I like staying in the office during lunch hour to enjoy the peaceful and quiet moment too, plus I can lose weight and save money since I skip lunch or just eat biscuits from home.

Even the loudest person will have a moment they want to be quiet and observe the world.

"Silence is a true friend that never betrays."

1 comment:

  1. I hate to organize trip/gathering/birthday celebration/outing too!

    ReplyDelete