Instagram!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nails!

I like pampering myself with manicure and pedicure. I always love looking at my nicely shaped nails with clean and neat cuticles. But sometimes I find it money wasting since it doesn't last long. Imagine going to the nail salon every time your nails run out of shape. One session is not that cheap, ya know. So I decided to do my own nail art instead, without the cuticles cutting of course, I don't know how =(

The rainbow colors of my nail polish collection.

I love this strawberry pattern! So cute!
This is my second time doing it myself, and it's getting better!

Polka dot turquoise nails. Retro cute!

Nail art pen from The Face Shop!

I used the pen to do all the dots, very convenient to use. I shall get the black color too!
This post is kinda boh liao. I just wanna show off my DIY nail art =)

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the strawberry nail too! but I can't do it myself, my hands are both too stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the strawberries on my left hand are nicer cos i use my right hand to draw. whilst the strawberries on my right hand are a bit cacat-ed =P

    ReplyDelete