Instagram!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SALMONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I'm a huge fan of salmon. Raw or cooked, I love it to bits! Especially smoked, yumssss!!!! Therefore I love Japanese food. I love sushi, handroll, soba, sashimi, anything! Except wasabi of course =__= So when I saw the Japanese buffet promo in Groupon, I jumped! Yes, I bought another deal from Groupon AGAIN. This is the 3rd time in 2 months =P But what's not to love about super cheap deals!

The deal is offered by Daidomon Japanese BBQ Buffet at Great Eastern Mall. I totally have no idea Great Eastern has their own mall O_o Our experience this time was way better than the first promo we bought from Groupon, the Dim Sum and Sushi buffet at Holiday Villa Hotel (limited choices and broken air cond). I guess restaurants at hotels are usually fond of conning people, hmph!

Did I mention I made a complain to Groupon? Yes I did. They sent me an email to inform me that the restaurant was experiencing some broken air cond problem and asked me if I want to postpone my appointment until they get the air cond fixed. And guess what, they sent me the notification email AFTER my appointment date! And they lied about the date of the air cond was broken! Hello! When I went there it was already broken! They messed with the wrong lady, so I replied their email and shoot them front and back, up and down. They replied me with an apologetic email and gave me 2 discount tokens! ^^ Hahaha! Talk about kiasu-ness.

Ok let's go back to the Japanese buffet. I didn't know they offer BBQ too, I thought it was just plain buffet and ala-carte. Alvin was having sore throat and coughing so we didn't have much BBQ that day =( Nonetheless I swept 5 plates of salmon, or maybe more XD

The salmon lover!

Alvin forcing me to finish the sushis =(
The sifu must be pissed with his wife that day. The handmade sushis are rock hard! I wonder how much strength he put to mold the rice! I think if I were to throw the sushi at someone, it will bounce back!

Sorry not much photos this time as I were too busy eating. Besides the rock hard sushi, everything else was nice! Even the ice-cream tasted different, soft like cotton and not too sweet. Alvin said it was Japanese ice-cream (no argument, since he went to Japan before ~__~ )



There were about 1500 vouchers bought for this deal. Hopefully they will have another promo as I'm hoping to go back again with such great deal!

p/s: because normal price is RM90 =___= 

No comments:

Post a Comment