Instagram!

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Power of Not Giving Up.

Life is a long journey, a path filled with obstacles and unpredictable weather. Sometimes the sun shines bright right above our head, blue sky with cotton candy clouds, birds chirping and butterflies fluttering. Sometimes there will be rain, thunder and storm. That is how we learn to grow and be a better person. A plain journey without any ups and downs are like an empty cup, you gain nothing.

I don't mind having obstacles in my life, it's tough when we're in the midst of it, but once it's over, we learn something new. It's just like fever, it sucks when  we are sick, but once it subsides, we will feel much better. And the best part is, I know my cup is not empty, it's half full.

Thanks Reuben for the premier tickets of the new movie, Real Steel. I thought it was just another robot fighting movie with computer graphics and actions. But it was more than that. It was about the power of will, hope and the strength of not giving up. No matter how small, how tough or how bad the situation is...as long as you have faith in your heart, there will always be a light in the dark.



And if your heart tells you something, follow it. Never give up on something if your heart tells you to keep fighting for it. Just like how I found my limited edition Burberry Cantley Confetti Heart tote! One year ago I fell in love with the bag, it was love at first sight. But since it is limited edition from the previous season, it was sold out everywhere. They even stopped producing it. I searched everywhere online, but all online boutiques said they no longer can get it at Europe. I even asked my friend to look for it at Burberry Singapore.

After 1 year, in the brink of giving up, I settled with another bag with a heavy heart, knowing that my heart is still yearning for the Burberry Cantley Confetti. And once a while I would still clicked the bag in Google just to look at it. And on one fateful night, like usual I saw the bag in Google and clicked it. My eyes popped, heart pounding and adrenaline rushing, I saw the bag and it was available!!! And coincidentally, the shop is the same shop I went to when I was at Penang earlier this year! I know the seller! Without 2nd thought, I called her at 11pm and immediately reserved it! The next day, I got the bag. After searching up and down, in and out for 1 year....I finally found you. It was like we were meant to be and destined to find each other...

It was love at first sight.



No comments:

Post a Comment