Instagram!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Going lighter!

Nope, not my weight. In fact, I'm getting heavier =___= It's my hair color that is going lighter! Not as light as I wanted it to be, but I'm ok with the color. I got this hair coloring promo from Groupon again! RM98 for hair coloring, cut, wash and blow. Quite a catch, but after 2 days I bought this deal, another new promotion came out, only RM78. KNS!!!! *throw durian, papaya, watermelon*

The salon is located at the high end Hartamas area, right next to Mont Kiara. The salon is very pretty, unlike the other boring salon I always go. And all the staff in the salon are ladies! Pretty ladies! They all have nice hair and wear chic and fashionable outfit.

Oh! And guess who I met when I first stepped in to the salon. My ex lady boss! The scary lady boss from hell (literally). I used to work for 3 months in a publication company, I quit because I couldn't handle such diva! She is like the ultimate diva of all diva. She scolds people everything and anything! The toilet paper, the door, the phone, the files. She even throw money at waiters and files at a pregnant lady staff! OMFG!!!! She is horrible! And FYI, she was Mrs Malaysia. May God bless her pretty face and damn her ugly heart! As I stepped into the salon I heard a familiar voice, loud enough to be heard all across the salon =___= as usual. She is a bitch that screams "LOOK AT ME, I'M THE CENTER OF THE ATTENTION!" I quickly looked away while she walked pass me. Thank God the staff lead me to a seat discreet enough she didn't notice me. But I guess she won't remember me, that company's staffs come and go faster than I change my under garments =___=

I wasn't very impressed with the staff attitude at the beginning. I was 20 minutes earlier than my scheduled time. So I was left waiting on my seat. After waiting for 10 minutes I asked the staff attending the customer's next to me about how long I have to wait. She walked away without responding to me and came back to tell me I need to wait another half an hour with a very arrogant look on her face. I thought this is the kind of service they give to customers who come with Groupon voucher, since the salon is like some place for rich tais tais.

After half an hour, the arrogant staff came to attend me, I was like....shit, she is going to make me look like a piece of thud. But surprisingly, she smiled and served me with quite good manners. During the 3 hours process, we chatted a bit and got quite friendly. Therefore, first impression is important, but communication is even more important.

Not looking very attractive here.




Am I balding? O_o
Looked rather reddish in the photos since I took them during sunset. In real life it looks more blondish. I plan to curl my hair soon when my hair has grown to a suitable length. It has been years since I last curled my hair, 5 years ago? Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment