Instagram!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

I hate body lotion with heavy texture and make you feel like you're slathered with a thick layer of butter and whatever you touch it just leaves some oily mark on it. And not to forget your other half complaining about your greasy hand and refuse to hold it, gahhh!!!!

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel is on the contrary. I'm really diggin' this product. The texture is super light and it absorbs into my skin within a mere few seconds. It doesn't feel greasy and oily at all, because it's gel type. The smell is refreshing and it feels even more soothing if you store it in the fridge before use.

The packaging looks exactly like The Body Shop's body butter.

Claimed to contain 92% of organic aloe vera from California, it has no paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. Hence, this product is au natural, perfect for sensitive skin like me! Besides applying on skin, we can apply it anywhere too! Anywhere on yourself that you can think of *cough cough* Hair, face, lips, hands, legs, backside, anywhere!

The multi-purpose of Nature Republic's Aloe Vera!

My cheeks were sensitive last few weeks after eating some cockles at pasar malam T__T Thank God for this gel, it soothed my sensitive skin overnight and the redness was reduced.

Check out the light and gel texture.

Never in my life have I finish one bottle of lotion. NEVER! They are either thrown away due to the expiry date or hand over to someone. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel is the first product EVER! Practically it's not a body lotion (it's not even a lotion at the first place) but to me it is because I slather it on all over my body before I go to bed every night. I already finished one tub, just stocked in two more!

Here is my verdict:



Now they are doing in-store promotion, buy 2 for RM55! Normal price is RM35 for 1! 

It's a natural product, so my skin went au natural too. No make up! Just a double eye lid tape to balance my lids! 

Convinced enough to try?



5 comments:

  1. convinced! will go and get one for before the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. allaaaahhh... yesterday wanna do shopping one.. didn't get it until now.. ciss..

      Delete
    2. Oh no! The shop is just right above where we dined yesterday!

      Delete
  2. Good product! I've used three bottles. Lol!
    Their eye mask(gel type) also super good!!!

    ReplyDelete