Instagram!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Brand's Innershine.

People said eyes are the window to the soul. You can say a thousand words of lie but never your eyes. Being the most vulnerable external parts of our body, with just skin as thin as 1/3 of our hair, our eyes need the most care. Especially woman, let me repeat, WOMAN! Dark eye circles, puffy eyes and wrinkles make us looks extra tired and unattractive. Just my eyes alone, I apply 3 different products! Eye serum and 2 different eye cream. Besides applying topical cream, I have started to invest on products that take care of us from inside out. For instance, Brand's Innershine.


With the affordable price, I decided to whip it off from the shelve and gave it a try.

One box comes with 6 bottles of Innershine.


This is how it looks like.

I consumed all of them in 6 consecutive days. The texture is thick and the taste is awfully sweet. I tried chilling them in the fridge, hoping that it will make it less sweet. But still it taste the same. For the sake of making my eyes shine like marbles and diamonds, I endured it for the next 6 days. Here is the result.

1st day.


6th day.

Do you see any difference? I tried zooming in the pictures. BUT I SEE NO DIFFERENCE! Note: I took the pictures under the same lighting. I even felt my eyes in the after picture look more tired =_= The box comes in 6 bottles, don't tell me to drink more to see the difference. I expect to see some slight difference after consuming all the 6 bottles.

This is what I rate Brand's Innershine:



So my conclusion is as usual, "Cheap no good, Good no cheap". Though Brand's Innershine comes in an affordable price, but don't hold too much of expectation. 

I'm thinking of trying Kinohimitsu. The price is much higher but I previously tried their J'pan D'Tox Juice and J'pan Mind Relax and I must say the results are satisfactory. Will blog about it after trying out!

P/S: As you can see, my eye lids are super uneven. I have to tape my right eye with double eyelid tape everyday =_= 

2 comments:

  1. Umm.. I think I tried this before too, but it was to Detox or something, also made with prunes. No diff for me either. Gonna stick to fresh fruits/sleep haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Sleep is the best remedy. But you know as woman, we just love to spend and buy whatever is available in the market =P soft spot.

      Delete