Instagram!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Let go of the old, and give way to the new.

Happy New Year! This marks the first post of the year 2012!

How was your new year celebration? After years of experiencing sardine cramped and hell-like hot countdown, this year I chose to have a quiet one. Just meeting up with my friends and went home earlier. They actually invited me to join them clubbing, but...clubbing on New Year's eve is like suicide! So guess what, I watched the fireworks from the balcony while hanging the laundry (true signs I'm getting old) =____=

I saw many of my friends had a bad 2011. Many of them had a bad break up. Well, let bygone be bygone. Let all the bad things be washed away together with 2011. And give way for new things to come in this new year.

Just like my pair of heels!

My most expensive and tallest killer heels from Guess.
Still perfect when I adorned it to my company event.





After long hours of standing, it cracked like mad!


So I mentioned about it and my boss heard. He said I can buy a new one, courtesy of the company! Woohoo! Don't jealous, that's what you get when you are a good staff  #LIKEABOSS


I sacrificed my RM400 heels and bought 2 new pairs of heels from Charles & Keith worth RM280. Am I too kind to my boss or I'm just plain stupid =__= Oh well, the Guess heels was a gift from my ex, I couldn't be bothered. Just like the old Chinese saying goes, new things won't come if I don't let go of the old ones.

If we forever hold on to the things in the past (like a dinosaur, according to Alvin), we will forever be stuck in the past together with the fading memories and not move on with our lives (like a caveman, according to me).

Sometimes when we lose something that we love dearly, maybe it's a sign from God that something better is on it's way. Everything happens for a reason. God has His plans for us. We just need to embrace with an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment