Instagram!

Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Birthday Wishlist.

Never in my life have I tortured my brain to think of my birthday wishlist. Most of the things I really want are darn expensive (please refer to my Christmas wishlist). But since this list is for my friends and I don't think they will buy me an iMac or a Miu Miu bag, therefore I used 2 days to think of the fairly priced things that I want. I surfed online and flipped through magazines. It's like doing research for some big project. 

SAKIT KEPALA!!!
So to my dear friends, please pity my hard work and buy me the things from my wishlist T___T Because I really put a lot of effort to squeezed out the list below!

p/s: before anyone of you send me hate comments, mind you, my friends were the one who requested for the list.

ABOVE RM300

Casio Baby-G Watch
I know none of you is willing to buy this watch for me as a friend, unless you have a crush on me. But just in case you pick up a bag of money or win lottery, pretty please I want this watch. 

ABOVE RM100

Coach Embossed Patent Picture Heart Key Fob

Juicy Couture Heart Charm Starter Bracelet

You can get the 2 items above here. See! I'm so understanding! I even list out the source for you!

Charles & Keith Quilted Handbag in Pink

BELOW RM100

Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer

Empro Black Diamond
Liquid Eyeliner

Shiseido Pureness Cleanser

Happy Shopping! Now I can rest my poor brain ~____~

No comments:

Post a Comment