Instagram!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The horror of perverts!

Ok nothing much to do in the office and I’m friggin’ sleepy! I can’t possibly sleep in the office, no way. Therefore I shall spend my time blogging! Let’s talk about...horror stories! I heard quite a few pretty scary stories from my friends but as for myself, I have not much scary encounters *touch wood*

Horror stories are not necessary about ghosts. It can be anything that scared the shit out of you. Let me see…let’s talk about the horror of guys’ desperation! It can be real scary (no pun intended to the male species) but it’s true, especially perverts.

1. THE OTAKU PERVERT


I know this guy who opens a shop that rents manga (Japanese comic). He is a Taiwanese so he speaks fluent mandarin. I knew him through my ex so after I broke up with my ex, he called me (he got my namecard). He said he saw me at a shopping mall some time ago and complimented the way I dressed.

He started to ask me all sorts of weird questions like if I’m ok with the idea of one night stand and what kind of lingerie I like. WTF!!!! I was obliged to entertain his one night stand topic, just told him my thoughts about it and when he asked me about what kind of bra I like, I totally flipped. I told him my boss just came back and I need to get back to work (obviously I lied). He didn’t call me again.

But after a year, during Chinese New Year as I was putting on my make-up for the celebration. My phone rang and I answered. When I heard his voice, I stoned! I entertained his general talking again and suddenly the line got cut off, THANK YOU MAXIS! YOUR LOUSY RECEPTION HAS SERVED IT'S PURPOSE! IT SAVED MY LIFE!!! After a few minutes he called me again, but hell no I didn’t pick up even he called quite a few times.

2. THE STRANGER WHO RAPED GIRLS ON THE PHONE

Speaking about perverts asking me about lingerie. I remember when I was in primary school, I received a call from a stranger. He told me he was doing some survey and asked if I have time to answer a few simple questions. Being the super naïve me that time, I answered all his weird questions like what type of bra I usually wear, the color, cotton or lace. Suddenly he started to breathe very hard on the phone, almost like panting.  That time I had no idea what he was doing but I felt disgusted so I hang up. Now thinking back about it I felt so horrible! I felt like I was raped emotionally! OMGWTFMAMABBQ!!!

The next time I receive perverted calls again, I shall do this!

3. THE PSYCHO WHO ESCAPED

Back at the days at high school, I used to wait for transport back home behind my school, right in front of a budget hotel. One day while I was waiting alone as usual, a man approached me. I saw him wearing a tag on his t-shirt but I couldn't see properly. He asked if I was waiting for mommy to pick me up. I obliged and said yes and looked away. He then asked if I want to follow him to somewhere. I got shocked and took a few steps back. He came forward and kept pestering me to follow him. I was so afraid.

Then I saw 2 of my classmates passed by, I gave them the eye signal but they just looked at me and walked away!!! Mother of God!!! They were so dumb! *slaps forehead* He wouldn't give up and kept following me wherever I walked. Suddenly a lady peeked out from the budget hotel and asked me to go in. After I stepped into the hotel, the lady asked me to escape through the back of the hotel. Holy cow! NO! What if the guy waited for me at the back and catch me! My transport finally arrived and I dashed out of the hotel passing by the crazy guy and jetted off.

On the next day at school, the teacher announced on stage that the back gate of the school will be closed for safety purposes and students were not allowed to wait for transport at the back anymore. I think the hotel people reported it to the school authority about my incident. I heard that the guy was a patient from the local psychiatric hospital and got escaped. No wonder he was wearing a tag! If I was so stupid and followed him, I would have been dead. Like the girl in "The Lovely Bones" where the girl followed a man to his hidden place and got raped and killed.

Nice movie, girls should watch this.

4. THE PAEDOPHILE

I know Justin Bieber is in fact not a paedophile,
but this is funny!

This happened when I was 18 and I was on the way alone to Penang to look for my sis. I think I dropped my bus ticket and the guy behind me picked it up and returned it to me. I thanked him for his generosity (mommy taught me to have good manners).

While I was waiting for my sis and brother in law to come pick me from the station, that same guy approached me and started a conversation with me. Talking about general stuff like where I’m from and who was I waiting for. After some small chit chat, we exchanged phone number. I thought "Just give it to him and he will leave me alone". So he did.

But on that same night, he called and asked me out. Being a bit reluctant and still obliging him, I told him to call me again tomorrow. But the next day I went out all day with my sis and, left the phone in the house (on purpose) ;P Once I reached home and checked my phone, if I’m not mistaken I think I had more than 30 missed calls. Mother of God, this guy is persistent!

The next day when I was on my way back, he called me again. I told him I left my phone in the house and went out the whole day. Again he still had the balls to ask me out again, but too bad I was in the bus on the way home. Shocking enough, he asked me to go Genting Highlands with him. So I asked him, what are we going to do there? He said we will just hang around there, nothing else. I might have good manners and entertain all his bullshit, but I wasn’t naïve at all. Thanks to my mom who always told me stories about girls being raped because of their stupidity. I vaguely remember what I told him after that, but he never calls me again since then.
Middle fingers to paedophiles who think girls are stupid
enough to fall for their trick! 

I have another paedophile story at bus station too, but that was not very interesting so I shall skip that.

Please don't think I only attract strange people and perverts =___= I have my fair share of courtship from normal guys too. I just think these stories are interesting enough to be shared with you all, especially girls out there. Please grow some brains and don't follow some unknown strangers to places. Unless you're willing to get laid. Else, the consequences will damage you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment