Instagram!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Top 10 Achievement.

I came across someone's blog and she listed out the things she did and achieved for the year 2011. I think it's very inspiring. It gives you a bigger picture of your passed year so you have a better idea of what to achieve in the new year. I shall do one too though it's a little too late now since it's already the 5th day of 2012. But never mind! *syiok sendiri*

*staring blankly at the computer screen*

...after few minutes.

1. I had a pay raise.

2. Done a few big projects, all managed by myself. #forever alone

3. My parents finally bought a new house at my hometown and I finally have a room of my own!
And it's PINK!

4. Bought my first Burberry bag.

5. Moved in with Alvin to go to the next level in our relationship.

6. Curled and straighten my hair in the same year.

7. Learned to love and accept the person for who she/he is because everyone is different.

8. Had an ugly fight with my bestie but learned to forgive and forget because our friendship is more important.

9. Gained a lot of weight ~_____~

10. First time took nearly 12 hours to drive back from Penang to KL.

Ok, not a very extravagant year like other people, going to exotic countries and buying flashy cars. But it has been quite a fulfilling year for me, in terms of my maturity and emotion. Our lives don't have to be all about the glamour and material, as long as we live each and every single day doing something right and happy, it will be worth living even though our lives are short.


No comments:

Post a Comment