Instagram!

Monday, November 21, 2011

What happened in JB.

WHAT HAPPENED IN JB?!
.....

LOTSA CAMWHORING SESSION! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I WAS LEFT ALL BY MYSELF IN THE HOTEL ROOM FROM 8.30AM TO 6PM!!!! KNS!!!!

I'm finally back from Johor! Surprisingly we only took 2-3 hours to reach Johor, all along I thought the journey down south needs 6 hours =S It was not as tiring as the previous event I went to. This round I got to laze all day in the hotel room while the guys went out for set up. Hahaha! Talk about the privilege of  being a girl ;P

They supposed to come back during lunch time to pick me up for food. But they were too busy they abandoned me to rot in the hotel T____T So what's gonna happen if you dump a camwhore queen all by herself in a room? Lotsa camwhoring activities!!!!

My room 1008 in Mutiara JB Hotel. Thanks boss!

Behold the following camwhore shots! XD






Tried taking this one with my hair
swept across the bed like a fan in
the shampoo ad. Failed horribly ~_~

Left starving in the room for the
whole day. I paid revenge by ordering
room service. Wai-ki-ki sandwich
for RM29 on the bed with TV!!!
While the guys suck on their McDs!
Muahahaha!


6pm and the guys finally came back. Time for the event! No time to take a shot of myself with nice outfit and make up =(

Some guests decided to go on stage to dance along.


The event ended at 12am, by the time we finished packing. It was already 1-2am! O_o And we had late supper til 3am! F A T  D I E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glimpse of the beautiful sunset while on the way
back to KL. The end of another fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment