Instagram!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Before and After.

Few weeks ago, I happened to watch the famous Taiwanese show, Guess Guess Guess, hosted by the funnyman, Jacky Wu. They showed 3 pictures of 3 hot chicks to the audience, sexy pose, bodycon dress and full make up. All looked damn hot and seductive. Then they ushered the girls to the stage and revealed their true face, without make up. OMFG! They looked SOOOoooOOoooo different from the pictures! To the extend Jacky Wu had to covered one of the girl's face with a mask, so bad! One of the girl said her ex bf said her face looked like as though it was ran over by a truck ~____~

But all thanks to make up and photoshop, the ugly duckling can finally look like a swan. Blemishes can be covered with thick foundation , dark eye circles were covered with concealer, small eyes were made big like manga eyes with eyelid tape and contact lens. So the truth is, guys...please grow some brain and don't always believe what you see, especially girls with that extra thick make up.

Here are some of my online finds of famous people before and after make up.

Supermodel Heidi Klum.
She looked like an ordinary aunty without make up.





The hot Eva Longoria.
Her eyebags are bigger than her big smile.

Jessica Biel.
I think she looked alright without make up =)

Katie Holmes.
She always looked so tired with that panda eyes.

Ok she is not famous.
But I REALLY have to show this!
Look at the wonders of eyelid tape, contact lens
and fake lashes! I'm speechless.

And thus this gave me an idea of doing one before and after picture of myself too. I'm an honest person, so I don't mind showing my bare face =S Mind you, there is no photoshop alteration here. Photos were taken with iPhone. If you're wondering why the colors look different. That's because the before picture was taken with the window shade closed on the other side. And as for the after picture, Alvin opened the window shade therefore the room looked brighter.

So, what do you think?

Some random pictures taken randomly.

At Alvin's favorite ramen shop.

Hotcha!

Slurrrrrrp!

Me with my dorky glasses.

Tom yam soup, my fav XD

How dare you took my picture!
Die you!
There goes my post on this fine Sunday night. Have a good night sleep and prepare to fight for another week. My Monday blue is kicking in already T____T BUT! I will only be in the office for 3.5 days only! I will be off to Johor for another 7aste event! ^^ No noisy boss for 1.5 days, ok ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment