Instagram!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's November already?

As I get older I realise time is slipping by even faster. Why? Why can't I preserve my youth longer T___T In another 2 months I'll be 26. It's a sad hard truth which I need to force myself to accept =( I'm nearing the 30s! WTF!

I watched In Time the other day, starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried.. Though the movie is a bit expected, but it made me think about appreciating the time and life that I have. They need to fight through everyday and to some extend, kill, to have more time to live. While in reality, some of us just waste our time doing stupid things like as though we are going to live forever. But the fact is we don't. We all will die, someday. We are aging and getting closer to death, every single day. Just that we don't realise it. Probably because we repeat our daily lives like a routine, therefore time just slip away =(

The road I travel everyday to work.

Sheepy dangling on my rear view mirror.

Little owl and chicky had a fight.
Won't bother to look at each other. LOL.

The jam that I need to endure everyday. This is KL.

My face early in the morning.
All puffy and sleepy.
And protect your eyes with a shade!
The bigger the better!

I read something in a forwarded email the other day and it's so true, hit right at the spot!

3 STAGES IN LIFE:
Teen age: Have time + Energy = No Money
Working age: Have money + Energy = No Time
Old age: Have time + Money = No Energy

LOL!!! Isn't it true or what! When you have all the energy and time during your teens, perky smooth skin and raging hormones, but you have no money to eat the finest, travel the far countries and shop the high end. And when you're out working, still young with energy, but you're too caught up with work earning all the big bucks and have no time to enjoy life. And finally when you're all old, saggy and wrinkled, you have all the time and money you earned during your working life, you no longer have the energy and troubled with all kinds of sickness. Yeap, bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment