Instagram!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas wishes.

I haven't been blogging for a month! It has been a hell-ish 2 months. Work is draining me, physically and emotionally. The stress and work load really had the best of me. I suffered anxiety, stress and insomnia =( Can you imagine a designer doing all the designs for all 4 events in 1 month? I literally felt like Ip Man, 一个打十个!!!

I couldn't even feel the Christmas atmosphere =( I love Christmas, I like the bling blings and jing jings. But because work overcame me, I was blinded from Christmas. But thank goodness all the events are finally over. I can have a good rest for some time until another war comes again next year T__T

And since I've been such a good girl this year, working my ass off....so dear Santa, please grant my wishes. I'm not asking for a lot of things, just these few...


Actually I can get most of the stuff on the Christmas tree already, but it seems to have so many obstacles in between.

1. Samsung Galaxy Note - Out of Stock T___T
2. Dr Dre Beats Headphone - Need to wait for confirmation to ship from US (cheaper ma)
3. SKII Festive Set - I won it from contest! ^^ Just need to take leave for a day to collect it, they only allow pick up on weekdays during working hour, KNS!
4. Apple iMac - I planned to buy with my bonus, but bonus seems so far far farrrrrrrrrrrrrr away now =(
5. Burberry Smoked Check Tote - Hmm...I have no news about this yet. Hopefully Santa will give it to me.

The most I want now is the phone!!!! I need a new bloody phone now!!! People are laughing at my old school press phone T____T and it is giving me problems!!! It hangs, it auto shuts down, it won't receive calls! Bloody hell it has it's own temper!


As for the SKII festive set. It was really miraculous! I wanted Alvin to buy it for me for Christmas, but everywhere ran out of stock. And we have to go to Pulau Pangkor during Chinese New Year, so Alvin said he needs to save some money for my birthday (which is in less than a month). Hence I can only choose either one, so I gave up the SKII =(

But few months back, I took part in the SKII Miracle Maker contest in Facebook and made a wish. During that time, Bangkok was flooding and lives were taken away. So I wished for "No more flood, earth quake, volcano eruption and hurricane. Peace to the only earth we have." I've totally forgotten about this after submitting my wish. Until few days ago someone called me to say that I've won a set of SKII Festive Set! Everyone wished for beautiful skin with SKII, so selfish. I was the only selfless one who wished for peace to  the world. I should have won the grand prize. Cis!

But nonetheless, when you wish with a sincere heart, it will really come true! *JOY TO THE WORLD*

No comments:

Post a Comment