Instagram!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Latest Obsession.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually addicted to the supernatural teen drama,
The Vampire Diaries!

It's yet another soppy cheesy love story between a human and a vampire trapped in a condemned and forbidden relationship, just like the Twilight Saga. But AT LEAST The Vampire Diaries has pretty people like the HOT HOT HOT Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley!!!

Comparing to...

The scruffy looking Robert Pattinson that doesn't wash his hair for days, eewww....

And please, Kristen Steward and Robert Pattinson can't act at all. I can hardly feel the chemistry between them in the movie, they both look like they're out of breath while talking, especially Kristen Steward. Comparing to the leading lady in The Vampire Diaries, Nina Dobrev, she can act wayyyyyy better than Kristen Steward and she even look wayyyyyy better.

Even though the drama doesn't have nice computer animated graphics and effects like Twilight, but their story line is much better and they have nice soundtracks. And I just love the chemistry between Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) in the drama. Though I prefer Damon (Ian Somerhalder) because he plays a very sexy villain with his villain-ish eyes...

*weak knees*

I was so happy when I read in the gossip column that rumors are flying around that Ian and Nina are dating. They make a very cute couple!

Pretty girl + Hot dude = Match made in heaven!

But rumors will always be rumors. There are no proves and made out of zero evidences. And my eyes nearly popped out from their sockets when I saw this...

Ian is currently dating this woman and it's 100% proven with this picture of him holding her hand. This potato face over the cute pretty Nina Dobrev?!!!! Seriously! WTF?!

I know, I'm no longer a high school teenage girl anymore. I'm a career lady with plans and bright future ahead. Why am I fan girl-ing over some celebrities and their private lives?!

Girls will always be girls, we can't resist hot guys!

KILL MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. me likey Ian Somerhalder too~~~~!!!!!! melt melt melt~~

    ReplyDelete