Instagram!

Friday, February 24, 2012

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!

My Facebook is going gaga right now with wishes and likes regarding my announcement of my engagement (for real!). Everyone is asking me the same questions, how? when? where? After few rounds of repeating the story, I think I could type it out with my eyes closed =_= So let me oblige your curiosity and spill all the juicy juices and bits here.

One week ago, I saw Alvin's iPhone wallpaper was changed. It looked like a ring but in weird shape. It was taken close up so I couldn't figure out what was it. I asked him why he put this weird looking thing as his wallpaper and not my face. He said it was just a craft he made and think the picture looked nice so he made it as wallpaper.

On our third anniversary, 23rd February, I got home from work and started to prep up for the anniversary dinner. Previously we bought a pair of couple watch. There were still kept in the box, so I asked him to take it out for me. He told me the watch is gone, so I sensed something must be up! I walked towards him and he took the box, kneel down and I saw instead of a watch, it was a ring inside a red velvet heart shape box.

He muttered some mushy words while holding my hands with his shaky hands and sweating like leaking air cond *LOL* I didn't know why but I just laughed non stop. After some Bollywood style, I said YES *hugs and kisses*

We couldn't stop talking about our plans and thoughts about the coming wedding during our anniversary dinner. Thank goodness the restaurant has papers on the table for us to doodle. We did mind mapping! WTH!

Wedding dinner or honeymoon wedding?

The flow of our wedding journey.

If you ask me how do I feel. To be honest, it feels like a ball of tangled mixed up items. Happy + excited + anxious + curious + frustrated + blessed + OMG. Suddenly so many things came into my mind. I think sooner or later I'll transform into a bridezilla, the horror! O_o

Last time when he told me about getting married this year, he asked what do I want when he propose to me (I know, weird right?) I said I don't need an engagement ring, save the money for a better wedding ring. I feel that good thing comes in one is enough. I feel more appreciative towards it =)

So this creative man put his DIY skill to use again. Tweaking and making a ring with copper, forming the word "MARRY ME". It's not expensive, it has no diamond and not sparkly. But it's one in a million.



 Some pictures taken during our anniversary dinner at Lobsterman.

Mussels!

The waiter brought the lobster to us while it was still alive for us to see
if we're ok with the size. 20 minutes later, the lively lobster became this.
LOBSTER! I'M SORRY! T____T

They have complimentary polaroid picture for us too!




Will put more updates regarding my journey to become a married woman! *anxiety attack*

No comments:

Post a Comment