Instagram!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fashion report.

I'm not a fashionista. I don't follow the trend, I wear what suits me. I don't wear a bra top just because it's "IN" because I think it look dead awkward.

What the hell is this?!

I like bodycon dress and mini skirt. But just because it's the latest trend that doesn't mean people with bulges can wear it. I once saw a short chubby girl wearing a shocking pink bodycon mini skirt. Mother of God the view of her belly is in full glory! Yikes!

Modest, comfortable and suitable it's my way of dressing. So here's the fashion report of my outfit for Chinese New Year. Posing with our new outfits from head to toe is our practice every year.

DAY 1


Cheongsam inspired dress from A Model Studio online boutique.
Platform suede red heels from... I forgot the name =_= but the shop is in E-Curve.

DAY 2


Maxi flow long dress from Kitschen.
Heels (hidden underneath) from Charles & Keith.

DAY 3 
Skipped one day, was very sleepy and lazy on that day.


DAY 4


Sheer bat wing shirt from Phat Culture online boutique.
PVC leggings from Sungai Wang.
Pump wedges from Charles & Keith.

DAY 5


Knitted drop shoulder drape from Attire Attic online boutique.
Beach shorts from The Factory Outlet.
Bejeweled flats from Charles & Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment