Instagram!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bangkok (Part 3)

The last day in Bangkok. I was overwhelmed with heavy feelings. There were so many places I want to go but yet time was not on our side. I still wanted to shop, shop and shop. I felt like the things that I bought were not enough. I came with 10,000baht and I still had 4000baht left! This could not happen to a shopping queen! 3 days 2 nights are way too short. So I made Alvin to promise me to go Bangkok again with me XD 

After breakfast and some camwhoring in the room, Alvin suggested to leave for airport earlier so I can shop more at the airport. I was delighted! *pack pack pack* We came with a half empty luggage, and by the time we left, our luggage nearly burst.

Alvin trying to stuff all the things I bought in our mini luggage.
I was too stingy to check in luggage.

At the airport, my heart nearly stopped when I saw VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!!!!
The adrenaline rush was too hard to handle when I saw V I C T O R I A ' S  S E C R E T

Alvin was trying so hard to pull me away. But the magnetic force between the negative and positive of me and VS was much more stronger! I spent the rest of my 4000baht there =____= I left the shop with a happy heart but empty wallet *KA-CHING*

Me love Victoria's Secret!

Very emo to leave this shopping paradise =(

Can I stay longer?

Snaking staff. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

When I saw this photo, it reminded me of a similar photo
we took 2.5 years ago at Taiwan airport.

Things have changed, except the cap.
 
Our flight finally arrived. Bye bye bangkok *uhuk uhuk*

My fruits of shopping. Bags overloaded. But clothes NOT ENOUGH!!!!

What I learned from this trip:

#1 Do not think, just buy.
#2 Do not go to such a short trip overseas.
#3 Do not buy early flight back.

I am SO going back to Bangkok again. Now I know why my friends go once a year. I feel you *hit chest*

No comments:

Post a Comment