Instagram!

Friday, February 17, 2012

My 26th.

Jesus gerebus! Sorry for the lack of updates. Were so caught up with the holidays, birthday, Chinese New Year, vacations, etc. But everything is back to normal now. Back to reality, back to work, pfffttt!!! Time to buckle up, gear on and fight for the months ahead until another holiday!

I shall make it up to my dear blog (I mentioned blog and not you because I might not have any readers #forever alone) by blogging all the eventful events during my absence asap!

First of all, let's talk about my birthday. I had a great one this year. My friends took time from their busy schedule to celebrate with me. I have no idea why, it's so tough to call my friends out. They are like the Prime Minister. I need to book them in advance =_= Except Baby M, she will be there for me with just one phone call *love*

Baby M, Kelle and me at BSC's Monte.

I got to fulfill my wish to club for my birthday this year. I always wondered how it feels like to club during birthday. And I had it, it was not good =_= I mean I enjoyed it but the aftermath was horrible. I got drunk and lied on the bed like a dead fish refusing to go shower. The next day I woke up with a massive hangover. No more club on birthday! No more! Once is enough!

Thanks Melissa for organizing =)

This year I got to celebrate with my family too. It has been years since I last celebrated with them. Thankfully my birthday is near Chinese New Year, therefore we had a belated dinner.

Mom, Sis' whole clan and Alvin with me *LOVE*

My company sponsors cake for the birthday baby of the month. January is mine, so I got to choose my favourite chocolate mousse cake! But since the majority in the office is male, I had to cut and serve them, SEXIST!!!! And I ended up eating just a small portion of the cake *uwehhh!!!!!!* 


Guys are so boring. They are so passive, even singing birthday song sounds like a dread =_= With the lights turned off and their horrible singing, it was like a funeral, but very funny =P

Don't expect them to sing like Adele or Beyonce.
And probably I was too excited, I sliced the cake before making any wishes or blowing the candle =S Process reversed.

I was laughing so hard when my colleague, Chan Howe laughed at me.

And not to forget the presents! ^^

Harajuku Lovers ear plug from Beats!
Thank you BBG!

OMG! I like Harajuku Lovers perfume!
They are so kawaii! Thank you Baby M!

And she came all the way to my place and waited until 12am to countdown with me while she was having her monthly event. So touched *sob sob*

I'm a Harajuku Lovers' lover!

My friends really went through my birthday wishlist and bought me something from the list!

Shiseido Pureness Cleanser!
From Sau Yeen.


Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer!
From Shum.

Birthday card from Biji Betik!

And most of all, the most precious birthday. It happened on my birthday's eve, Alvin and I went out to meet up with Manda to take my birthday present. When we went home after counting down my big day, I saw a tiny birthday card on my make up table. And after that I found a wrapped present on the floor. The sneaky man went to buy the Beats Harajuku Lovers earplug himself to surprised me. But it was the surprise later that night that brought me to tears.

When we were ready to go to bed, he asked me to open the wardrobe and I found a huge pink envelope. It was this handmade giant card. All the details and craftsmanship are so detailed, I could see how much time and effort he put to make this. I cried upon seeing it, it was so sweet =..) The tiny card was just a starter, the earplug was the main course and the giant card was the dessert. The best main course on the planet! Sweetness overdose XD

A gigantic hand made card. So many effort and time
was put into it. Forever cherished.
Did I mention that I FINALLY bought the Samsung Galaxy Note?! I ditched Digi and bought it under contract with Celcom instead. Digi is forever telling me no stock. I'm impatient and I hate to wait. When I want something I will want it NOW. Waiting for 2-3 months are enough. Once I found out the phone is still available in one of the Celcom outlet in Bangsar, I flew there right on the next day and WALA! GOT IT! It's  a birthday present from me to myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment