Instagram!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Dim Sum & Sushi Buffet.

Thanks to group buying websites nowadays, I can buy things half the normal price! If you haven't heard of Groupon yet, you must be still living in the medieval era. This was my first time buying from Groupon, a great deal for dim sum and sushi buffet at Holiday Villa Hotel, Subang Jaya. Alvin is a dim sum craze and I'm a sushi fan, so I grabbed this deal for both of us. The dim sum was ok, but the choices for sushi was so disappointed. They only have 4-5 choices of hand roll sushis =___=  And the restaurant's air conditioner system happened to be spoiled and we were forced to dine sweating, wtf! There were fans around but not enough for the bungeoning guests, it was full house. We literally had to fight for the fan!


Though the choices were limited and the temperature in the room was hot hot hot, but still we managed to fill our tummies to the max. We could barely move! Oh, and I love their mochi! But I couldn't make myself to stuff another one into my congested tummy anymore!

After having a big feast, it's a good idea to walk around to burn some calories. So we wandered around and camwhore lar! 






 Hahaha! Sorry I know this is obscene.



Let's see what other great deals are available at Groupon again =P

No comments:

Post a Comment