Instagram!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

All hail to mobile blogging!

This marks the first time of me posting a blog using a mobile phone. Talk about the convenience and comfort of lying on the bed and tapping away to blog wirelessly. Unlike the days of turning on the computer, plugging the USB and camera cables and sitting in front of the computer for hours to edit and type until my back ache like an old lady.
My Saturday was an ordinary one. Woke up blurry at 9am to kiss Alvin goodbye before he went to work and slept back about an hour later until I jumped out from the bed when I saw it was already 1pm! I felt like I just snoozed for an hour! Spent the rest of the afternoon at Fahrenheit 88 and Pavillion KL, went home for dinner with the FFIL* and here I am lounging on the couch blogging.
How's your Saturday so far?

*future family in law


Me stoning at Paparich, Fahrenheit 88.

Sent from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment