Instagram!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Resurrection.

Today is September 22, 2011. Which means it has been 346 days since my last post. Yes, I'm still alive! I gave up blogging actually, in fact I deleted the blog. But as I was lying on my bed today browsing through other people's blog, I recalled the fun of blogging and how I used to love blogging so much. I somehow regretted deleting the very first blog which I spent so much time and effort doing it 5 years ago =( If I didn't make that move, now I would have been able to browse back and reminisce the naive me 5 years ago, how nostalgic.

But thank goodness the latest blogger has this function which allows you to undelete your blog =S Therefore I resurrect my second blog which I abandoned last year! And the bestest news is now we are able to blog with smartphones! Weeeee! We no longer need to snap pictures with camera, transfer it to computer, edit and blog. What a hassle! All we need to do now is snap pictures with smartphones like iPhone, edit the pictures with some photography apps and post! Talk about technology and convenience!

With all these canggih manggih help, hopefully I will keep blogging again =)

And just in case you have forgotten how I look like...

Change much over the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment