Instagram!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Drifted apart.

I always believe that being able to live life to the fullest, is to be true to yourself. I don't wear a mask to live my life, hiding my feelings is not my style, I'm a very expressive person. If I'm happy I'm chirpy, if I'm sad I'm quiet and if I'm angry I rant. This is one of the reason why I left my previous job, because I can't wear a mask to face a person that I despise. I hate you, so beat it. That's the gravity of my motto to be true to myself.

But little did I know that this will also be the reason that causes us to drift apart. I have been wondering why do I feel reluctant to spend time with you. I feel happy with other people, but when it comes to you, I dread. I tried to push away this thought, thinking that probably it's just a phase. But as time takes its course, it feels worse. The more time I spend with other people, the more I realized why do I feel this way. Because with you, I can't be who I am.

I guess through out all these years, I stick with you because of the feeling of gratitude. I was just...paying off my debts.


No comments:

Post a Comment