Instagram!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lucky me!

This might be the best deal I ever get in my whole life!


Air Asia Free Seats Promotion is on and I spent 3 hours ogling at my monitor screen to beat the heavy traffic in the website to get the zero air fare! After countless times of refreshing the page due to errors, no respond from the server and retyping our names and contacts for many many times, I finally beat other aunties and uncles who are fighting for the tickets like me, and got the zero air fare tickets!!!! WeeeEEEEEeeeee!!!!!

Plus tax, service and insurance, each of us are only charged RM37 for a 2 way tickets!
And where are we going?


To the land below the wind!
SABAH

We have no idea which island to hop on yet, still doing research. And our trip date is next year Feb 2011 !!! Hahaha!!! We still have a loooooooonnnnngggggggggg way to go.

But most importantly is now we got the air tickets so cheap, they are even cheaper than going to Penang! We spend RM50 on the bus for 4 hours to cross the Straits of Malacca just to get to the Penang Island. But this time we only spend RM37 on air plane for 3 hours to cross the South China Sea to the beautiful Sabah! I can't barely close my mouth thinking about the great bargain we got XD

No comments:

Post a Comment