Instagram!

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Beauty of Lomography.

I finally finished the roll of film and had them developed! Was so eager and anticipated! Haven't been having this feeling since God-knows-when. Normally I just save all the pictures I took with my digital camera in my computer, but the developed photos felt more valuable, memorable and special. It triggered the old school feeling that digital camera can never give =)

I have a new name for my Jindullah, 黑风 (Black Wind)

I like the overexposed burning film effect in this photo!
It was accidental but it gave a great effect!

The quality of the colors are not as good as I thought it may be. The color is quite saturated. It might be because of the film, the film I used was normal Kodak film. I just bought the lomography film last week. Just snapped 2-3 pictures, hopefully by next month I can see the results ^^

It was such a wise choice to get the Golden Half. I developed the photos in 4R and there are 2 shots in it and the size of each shots are just right! Not too small, not too big. So as a calculative kiamsiap person, I can take a double amount of pictures by just spending on the amount of one! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment