Instagram!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Boh Liao-ing.

I've been wandering around the office aimlessly for 2 weeks. I'm either overloaded with work until I have no time to go to the toilet, or I'm over free until I can scroll up and down through my Facebook for a zillion time.

But I have a feeling that I will be busy like a preggo bumblebee next week. Every beginning of the month we will have new promotion, and promotion means advertisement and leaflet. All to be done in a miraculous 2 days! So while I still can enjoy my freedom, I better rot as much as I can. Next week I'll be busy like KL traffic jam!

Here are some of the pictures that I took while boh liao-ing in the office.
 
The sticky candy I bought 2 days ago, sweet! I always drop by their shop to try their samples ^^ So I bought a jar from them out of guilt.






Orange patterns made out of sugar.


My make up box. Yes, I'm not a morning person so it's impossible for me to wake up earlier to put on make up, it's like asking a chicken to fly. So I decided to leave my make up box in the office and doll up myself once I reach there. Time saving *ding ding*



Momiji on my desk having fast food and dessert buffet! ^^



The assorted stuff on my table. My colleague said I'm treating my desk as if it's my own house. Of course! We need to be comfortable at our work place or else we can't do a good job at work!

I'll be back to my hometown at Ipoh tomorrow, it's a holiday! YAY! ^^ Then off to Lumut beach on Saturday to celebrate Alvin's birthday. Can't wait to roll around the beach! Have a great weekend, drink more H2O and remember to eat your veggie! ^^

2 comments:

  1. send me a jar of those candies!!! i'l love you even more hahahaha :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll buy for you but wont post to u, lure u to come back, haha!

    ReplyDelete