Instagram!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Trick your eyes at the Trick Art Museum!

This post is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue. My company hosted a Family Day every year, it's a get together event for the staff and family. Like how you see angmoh have theirs in the movie with cocktails and atas stuff. But in Malaysia, we have buffets and games LOL.

Can you spot me and the husband?


Last year, we had it at i-City where we got to play at the Water Theme Park, Ice World and Trick Art Museum. I realized lately this attraction is all over the place. But I must admit, it's quite fun to take pictures with!

Stupid things I do with the husband.


Caught in the act! Oops!

The husband couldn't help but to peek at the underwear.


I paint better than Leonardo Da Vinci.



Going to the basement to find your old stuff darling?

LOL! 







 Victoria's Secret Angel wannabe.



See who's fiercer! Piranha or Diva?!






Everyone pretended to scream with this. Relek le, it's just a T-Rex.



I'm not screaming or running! I fight back!

Me in another 10 years after 8 children O__o













The milkshake bring the boys to the yard.

Scream like a girl LOL!

That's all. Kthanksbye!

To find out the ticket price and location, check out their website HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment