Instagram!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Birthday Wishlist.

It's that time of the year again!!!!! My birthday WOOT WOOT!!!!! So if you're thinking to get me a birthday present, fret not! I love you so much I've came out with a birthday wishlist to ease your headache. All segregate to different categories:

1. Kiam siap
2. Oklah
3. Splurge

So let's see what category you fall into.

KIAM SIAP

If you are so broke from all the sales and Christmas shopping but yet you are so sincere to get me a birthday present, then you fall into this kiam siap category.

I seriously can't think of anything I want that is less than RM50 =_= Maybe you can buy me an online deal for hair treatment? My dying dry hair will thank you for it. Just make sure the salon is in Damansara or Kepong area. Don't buy me some faraway place or I will shove the coupon into your throat.

Oh! Maybe this?

THE BODY SHOP CHOCOMANIA SHOWER CREAM

I love this shower cream because it smells so sweet until I need to resist the urge to lick myself. Or you can get any shower cream from The Body Shop, I love all their fruity scented shower cream.

OKLAH


I think many of you fall into this category. Doesn't burn a hole in your wallet and doesn't make you look like a cheapo!

NAILS SUPREME FROM HAMLEYS

Super love this nailart set! It comes with brush and pen! You can get this from Hamleys toy shop in 1 Utama and I promise if you buy for me I will do lots of nailarts for you! I will even squat down on the floor and do your toes!


CHANEL NAIL POLISH


DIOR NAIL POLISH (I love the brush!)

I want the baby pastel colors pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Chanel nail polish is reserved by someone already =D

PANASONIC NAIL CARE SET

PANASONIC HEATED EYELASH CURLER

SPLURGE

Don't think anyone will bother looking at this section. But just in case you win lottery or a bag of money fell from the sky for you, who knows.

Sony Xperia Z1

My Samsung Note is dying and it takes crappy pictures. After contemplating between iPhone 5s, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z1 for months, I've decided on Sony. iPhone is nice no doubt, but the functions just don't appeal to me. HTC One has jaw dropping functions but the camera quality is a huge let down. Sony Xperia takes great pictures with amazing functions. Let's just see if it can beat my Samsung Note lifespan. Oh! I want white color please.

Casio Exilim Camera

A dream comes true for camwhore queen. Although it comes with just 12 megapixel, but this camera can be flipped and turned 180 degree for selfie with a stand. No more screwing mini tripod or balancing the camera on book or cups LOL! I know you've done that before!

Prada Saffiano

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Epi Leather

OK!!!! Let's stop here before I go full mode on cars and bungalows.


2 comments:

  1. those colours from Chanel are old collection. Now already running 6 series. I will pick some colours for you ok? lol.

    ReplyDelete