Instagram!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A not-so-exclusive premiere of "A Cinderella Story".

I AM NOT DEAD! Was just too busy with my wedding! Now that it's all done, I promise I will blog alllllllllll about it! From top to toe, A-Z, left to right, in and out! Hope you won't be complaining about me bragging about the wedding again and again then =D

I'm still waiting for all the photos from the professional photographers. Till then, I shall compensate with my pre wedding photos slide show! I didn't use the one given by the bridal studio because it is so not me =_= The song and all. So I put my amateur slideshow making skill to the test!

Why I called it A Cinderella Story because upon the completion of the pre wedding photos, everyone said I looked like a princess. So I thought Hey! Why not I make it as my wedding theme! Fairy tale! It kinda suits me too, not that I need to scrub toilet bowls and floors last time and now I got to marry a prince. But emotionally, I was hurt so bad last time and got my heart broken (it felt worse than scrubbing toilet bowls and floors, trust me). And after all the heartaches, I found my prince charming. My heart was like a pumpkin and now it turned into a pretty horse carriage! LOL! WTF! And what song suits a fairy tale theme other than Fergie's Finally.



Oh! I also made another slide show of us from the day we met til we got married. I asked the husband if he wanted a slide show of us from baby time til now since everyone do that at wedding. He gave me that =_= face and said it's so "LOH". I practically LMAO even though I didn't know what it mean but it sounds so funny. He said LOH = cliche/overuse/mainstream.




No comments:

Post a Comment