Instagram!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My face.

I realize as I grow older, I take photo of myself lesser. When I was younger during college days, especially when I first got my camera, I could literally indulged in camwhoring all day long. Probably as time goes by, I got sick of myself LOL.

It's a good thing to take photo of yourself, so you can keep track of the changes of your look. How you age, grow old and evolve.

"Are you afraid of the passing of time? I am."

It has been a long time since I plaster my blog with my face. So here are some photos of my face before time consume the memory of how I look like.

Hair is growing out too long.

Stuck in the jam is the best time for photo.

Skin looks better with natural light.

Make silly face, nobody will notice.


Taken these during my wedding photoshoot. I think I look great after all dolled up with fake lashes and cosmetic contact lens *perasan mode ON*

No comments:

Post a Comment