Instagram!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

One ring to rule them all!

The post title says it all! YES! MY WEDDING RING! After waiting for 2 weeks, it is finally shipped into the grasp of my fingers! No matter how hard you pester me, I still ain't gonna disclose how the ring looks like =P Wait for 2 more months until my ROM!

I would say the service given by Love & Co. earns my full point of 10/10. They are superbly friendly, informative and helpful. They explained all the details and taught us about diamonds, from A-Z. And the consultant that served me was very funny and full of stories. He can make a normal ring sounds so wonderful with his rationale of the ring design

Their signature white box with green ribbon.

Complimentary photo of us with our wedding rings from Love & Co =)

Complimentary leather folder for our ring certificate and photo =)

Overall I had a great experience with the ring shopping. I found my favorite ring, I was served professionally and I got free stuff! The only downside was they wouldn't want to give me the teddy bears ring holder, placed perfectly on a white romantic swing. So cute! I kept pestering them but they said it can only be given to people who bought rings with certain carat above. Cis!

Today Sharon and Fuankee took me to one of their client's house to pick wedding shoes! They are so kind, they offered to sponsor my wedding shoes! I'm so blessed to have all these people as friends T___T *tears of emo-ness again*

After having lunch together, we drove to the client's house, a shoe designer called Christy Ng. When we reached in front of the house, I said "How come the house has no shoes? She sells shoes, the front porch of the house should have many shoes!" And so I stepped into the house and was blown away!

Mountain of shoesssssssss!!!!!!!

More shoes on the staircase!

So many shoes! How to choose?!!! *pulls hair!*

Sharon and Fuankee making fun while waiting to pay.

While the girls are busy trying on heels, this is what the boys did.

Cobler cobler mend my shoes...

Talking on the phone with customers.

After 2 hours trying on almost every pair of shoes in the house, I picked a white heels and requested them to bling it with Swavroski crystals ^^ YES! Apparently my wedding is all about Swavroski blings! I guess I shall make it as my theme =) Blings on my wedding gown! Blings on my wedding invitation! Blings on my weddin shoe! WEEEE!!!!! Custom make only takes 2 days, I can't wait to see my wedding heels with Swavroski crystal!

You can visit her online store here. She has all sorts of pretty shoes, all designed by her and handmade! And most of all, her shoes really live up to the tagline, "With the right pair of shoes, a woman can conquer the world." Even a 5 inch heels you still feel comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment