Instagram!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Something to activate your brain on a lazy Friday.

I just saw my friend commented on this person's status, it's just a simple 16 words that formed a single phrase, but I took more than 5 minutes to figure out it's meaning but came to no answer. So to all the smart intelligent people out there, help me to solve this mysterious phrase.


"love myslef~~love he 2 munch ,,so poor,, if he dun love u 2 munch.....right??"


Perhaps I'm too shallow to understand it's meaning, so please, somebody enlighten me.

And finally, allow me to speak vulgary here:

APA LANJIAO DIA CAKAP?!!

5 comments:

  1. memang like ur vulgary phrase here....!!!! suit to tat person's status ""love myslef~~love he 2 munch ,,so poor,, if he dun love u 2 munch.....right??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a brain teaser..
    Hurts my head so much trying to translate the damn thing.. .aargh

    ReplyDelete
  3. right???!!!!!! nobody can figure out the answer. it's like rocket science!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think,tat person was saying,she loves a guy too much but when the guy doesnt love her back,poor she..is tat so?? :P
    but then again,her grammar really lousy lor =_=''

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess so, but it's unbelievable that she spelled "much" as "much" It sounds like "i love him to eat, but so kesian if he didn't love me to eat." HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete