Instagram!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What's in my bag.

The husband always complains my handbag is so heavy like I'm carrying a baby inside. Or maybe he hasn't help any other woman with their bags before, so he has no idea that my bag is the least of the problem.

The other day Sharon was whining that her bags are carrying all sorts of rubbish, I carried her Michael Kors' and to my horror, her bag weighed twice heavier than mine! She said it's because she carries documents in her bag. But what about me?! I'm just carrying all the necessities, all the basics that a girl needs! So Sharon told me to do a blog post about what's inside my bag.


My standard size bag. A tote.

What's inside. Oh! I forgot to include my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note.

If you're wondering why I need a wristlet and a purse at the same, it's because carrying the whole bag or the purse alone out for lunch is too dangerous. As we all are very well aware, KL is the 6th most dangerous city in the world. People like to go out on their bike for a snatching frenzy. So I carry a wristlet containing just my phone, some money and cards, that's all. Even if I'm darn unlucky to get robbed (touch wood) I will just lose my phone and some money.

And I don't put keys in my bag. It scratches the interior of my bag and other things in it. That's why I have a bag organizer, to separate all the things. Making sure all my stuff don't scratch and bump onto each other. And I realized I don't have one super basic and important item..... a pen =____=

I showed everything I have in my bag to the husband to prove to him that my bag is not THAT heavy, he said it must be my Doraemon pocket of make up.

What's inside my make up pouch. 

THAT'S ALL!!!! I don't carry my whole make up box! There was supposed to be a comb but I broke it T___T it was Anna Sui inspired!

So tell me, what do you carry in your bag? Is it as heavy as mine???


2 comments:

  1. Your bag looks TINY.. I cant believe everything fit in there!! Quite inspired to do a post like this haha will tag you when I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bag is huge! Even after fitting my bag organizer inside I still have free space. Btw, you have seen this bag before =_= Post please, I wanna see what's inside. For sure you have more than me, Miss Hoarder =P

      Delete